Here she is :)
1. Would you rather pick one movie that you had to watch over and over for the rest of your life or one book to read over and over?
Hmmm, I think I’d rather have a book. No, wait, a movie. No….Ahhhh! That’s really hard. OK, a book, though I don’t know which one.
2. Would you rather travel on a bus with Andrew from THE EDGE OF NEVER, visiting all over the USA for three months, or in a wilderness cabin with him that you couldn’t leave for three months?
*grins* Definitely a wilderness cabin alone with him for three months. My mind is already spinning with the possibilities of what we could do to pass the time.
3. Would you rather limit yourself to only being able to read one book a year or write one book a year?
I’d have to say I’d limit myself to reading one book a year because already I write way more than I read.
4. Would you rather have one perfect kiss or a lifetime of imperfect kisses?
This is even harder than #1! Ummm. I want a lifetime of perfect kisses from the perfect man. ;-) See how I wormed my way out of that one? :-P
5. Would you rather live in Harry potter world or travel in time like back to the future?
Oh God, I am a Harry Potter FANTATIC, so I definitely have to say Harry Potter world.
6. If you couldn’t give THE EDGE OF NEVER’s Andrew and Camryn a HEA together, which character would you rather give a traditional happily ever after to?
Dang, woman, you are mean with these questions! I’ll pick Andrew because I might get lynched if I don’t. ☺
7. Would you rather write in complete silence with no music or TV in the background for the rest of your life or write every book with the same song playing over and over?
Complete silence all the way. That’s how I have to write already.
8. Would you rather be best friends with Camryn or date Andrew?
DATE ANDREW! No question there.
9. As long as you had everything you needed to survive at home, would you rather give up writing for a year or be able to write all you want but not be able to leave home for a year?
I’d stay home and write. I pretty much do that already, too!
10. Would you rather have Chelsea Handler or Reese Witherspoon as a BFF?
I love Reese Witherspoon, so I’ll choose her. ☺
Check out what other Forever authors would rather do!
J.A. Redmerski (where I'm answering questions!)
Rachel Van Dyken
Enter to win Forever totes stuff with books!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Or here's the link if you use wordpress like me and it won't take the widget: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share-code/NjkyZTJmNGRjMjMzZGRjOWMzMmRmZWE0YWFhNDZkOjc=/